Wednesday 30 October 2013

The Truth About Lies and Manipulation




  • Its sad that we have to write this. ironic really. But it is in response to a false and lying post done about myself and my fiancé, not forgetting a post that put myself, my children and my family at risk, I feel that in response I have no other alternative. This post would not have happened if the named person it is about Had not slandered me, vilified me, put my family at risk and told lies about me and run me down in public. The sheer fact it is on pages walls and blog shows that she is the instigator of this and not I.
    I really have better things to do so hope that once this is done and out of the way the nuisance this post concerns will just go away and leave me alone.

    One of our ex bloggers and owner and founder of "Fake Profiles page" and "fake Profiles and Scam Buster" is in fact not who she says she is, and she is, as she would say, if this was anyone else, she is a "Catfish" - I think to use the word catfish is, well funny, pathetic even, buts its a term she uses freely when slandering others.

    When i first met her on facebook she was using the name Lyn Morales, she was a fanatical blogger, "getting the truth out" on the hour every hour, and you didn't dare miss an hour. Then suddenly out of the blue one day, with no explanation, she just disappears from facebook. Gone - vanishes like a rabbit in a magicians hat, which was very strange to me being as the blog meant so much to her! It was her life.

    Well, supposedly, being her friend and trusting her I assumed she had her reasons what I didnt realise at the time was that she was still on facebook, just using different names, different identities with obviously different profile pictures.

    We are even in two minds as to if the profile picture Lyn does use is actually her? Confusing I know, but this is the world of Lyn Morales, a world of fiction and fakeness, a world of pretend people but all her.

    Before I tell this story I also want to clear one thing up - Lyn Morales mentioned my identity - When i was on 9-11 blog with Lyn Morales (not sure if tbis us her real name) I did use a pic of Anne HathWay, but it wasn't as shallow as that, Anne Hathaway was playing the part of Ester from the Torah, so I used the image of Ester finding it quiet fitting for the blog, As I did the Israeli articles and If any one wishes to check, I also wrote a post explaining this profile pic was not me. (Thats if Lyn Morales? Hasn't in her devious way deleted the post). But we have a copy if anyone is interested to see it.

    Back to the story - In the following year after Lyn did her vanishing act I met who is now my fiancé, Mark Faulkner, we fell in love and everything was great, we had a lot of good real friends on facebook, apparently some fakes too, such as Debbie, hmm could this be the same person? But Mark and I had our future together ahead of us and it was lovely.

    What we were unaware of during our first year together that the vanishing pimpernel Lyn Morales was obviously watching us on facebook that very year, apparently getting more and more attached to our happiness and quite obviously to my fiance. A load of weird and strange people friended Mark & myself that year, many women who tried to pursue him, hmm suspicious.

    Then came October Lyn Morales suddenly appears again, out of the blue, like a gene being released from a bottle. Straight away she desperately began trying to contact me with the Lyn profile and when i didnt answer emails she proceeded to write my sister, involving my family. At the time I was "unwilling" to make contact with her again, after she upped and left everything with me, including the blog and pages, but she was persistent and finally to stop the pestering to my family I answered her.

    She was all nice and totally full on, expressing sorrow why she left and full of excuses as to why, her job and blah blah blah - I felt sorry for her saying she needed help to get back on fb and I fell for it. I decided to help her

    At first she was nice to myself and Mark, always willing to help and always so full of advise (something i was soon to regret massively).

    Then, after about a month she began to change. The nice Lyn began to, in simple terms cause trouble. If I went into every detail this post would go on forever, but it was a case of lies and manipulation, playing with my head, planting lies about what mark was and wasn't, using a time also when I was vulnerable due to my work to fire lies and complete BS about Mark until she managed to finally to split Mark and myself up.

    Looking back i can see how completely insane what she was saying was, for instance that Mark was a sociopath, saying that the time he served as a soldier didn't happen and that he'd never been a soldier - that he lied about everything he'd ever done and that he in fact wasn't he, despite the fact that I knew him, had met with him and we had fallen in love.

    She was very good at what she did as she played with my head, never letting me alone for one moment. Texting morning noon and night, making sure that Marks and my conversations were interrupted at every chance. 

    She convinced me over time that Mark had many other profiles, hundreds in fact and as stupid as it sounds now she claimed that all his profiles were trying to befriend her and myself and she was even playing poker at night with them. I admit it sounds crazy but this is what she convinced me of. I now know that yes there were lots of fakes trying to befriend me but they were not my fiancé but her and even now they are still coming. Why she does it is beyond me, but she is sending fake friend requests and sending messages to myself and Mark even now. 

    The insane accusations of Mark being a sociopath was obviously in reality her talking about herself because in fact she is the sociopath trying to convince me that it was my fiancé.

    During her mission to destroy us and even after she continued to pursue Mark, in particular under one fake or using someone else (she knows exactly who I am talking about) 

    This is where dancing videos and voice messages come into the equation, but this ATM we are holding back, despite the fact that we still got all the evidence for another day if the need arises.

    For the next months, after this horrible woman split our happiness due to her sociopathic nature, and into a good part of a year, Lyn profile continued to point out to me profiles who she said was Mark stalking me(not true). I was getting friend requests, messages etc and as I said I still am. This twisted woman convinced me that it was Mark, when in fact it was her keeping up the bad image of Mark to ensure he was out of my life for good.

    Then came her pathetic 'Fake Profiles' FB pages - she disgustingly put Marks real army photos in her ridiculous Fake Profiles pages, (PROOF THAT SHE WAS STALKING MARK TO HAVE STOLEN THEM FROM HIS FB PICTURES OBVIOUSLY UNDER ANOTHER FALSE PROFILE) and she then proceeded to compare him to dangerous sociopaths, calling him a fake soldier wannabe. Disgusting but she has no limits to her sick and vile nature. 

    I saw what she'd done and thought she'd gone just too far. This wicked woman was even angry, yes angry with me when I refused to post Marks pics on my wall as one of her pages posts. 

    At the beginning I suspected she was lying and I regret listening to her, but as the year progressed more and more I began to realise she was a liar and she was the real sociopath. It was due to these suspicions and the love for Mark that never left me that I decided to contact Mark again when I was in the UK last August, where he lives.

    We made contact and we both made it clear we still loved one another and both of us were emotional to say the least.
    I have met Marks friends, I have seen his army documentation past and present, I have visited his army base and sat with his friends. YES LYN HE IS REAL.

    We actually did a post of mark army life past and present which you can see if you follow the link on this page, but the question I want to ask Lyn is WHY? Why all the jealousy Lyn? Is your own life so boring you have to destroy other peoples lives with your lies?

    But we all know the truth. It's more to do with sociopaths and boggies in the night. It might explain also Lyn where you vanished to for a whole year  

    Lyn did a post about myself and Mark which is the thing that has pushed me yo write this post. I wont sink as low as she did by writing about me as she did. I wont involve all her family as she did about me and her supposedly sisters kids as she did mine, or her parents or brothers or sisters, as she did mine, that is just too mean, they arent accountable for her lies and deception all over facebook. You see in her post this vile, and vindictive and cold woman gave away information that puts the security of myself, my children and my family in jeopardy. Now you might ask why? Well as many of you will be aware I am Israeli and in my career security is paramount as to its nature and all of you are aware of the volatile situation in the Middle East. Well of of you apart from Lyn Morales who in her post treated my cautiousness and seriousness about security as a joke and she even mocked it, after which she began giving details of my friends and family. Well its just obvious that she knows nothing of the situation in Israel or of security matters in her comfortable and safe life. All I can say is I pray nothing happens to my family due to this. 

    Yes we also have been gathering evidence, evidence that can very easily be released, as you are good at threats Lyn. We are very capable of releasing information, like for instance you threatening to make more public information that would put my families lives at risk. How sick are you?

    Does dancing videos, messages, voice mails and emails ring any bells - you know exactly what I mean because I know you're reading this as you regularly watch us. 

    So we would like to make it clear here that your attacks on us end and the post you did about myself be removed or not only will we report to FB but we feel that what is good for one is good for all and we will begin releasing - "An eye for an eye" is the good Jewish proverb



No comments:

Post a Comment